Monday, December 8, 2008

Knock out everyone on your Christmas list for under $10 with this gift:

Magazine subscriptions!

I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier! But I was trying to figure out what to get for my 22 year old male cousin. I tried to think of what other guy his age were into, and I remembered that he always considers himself such a suave, dapper gentleman (haha) and decided to gift him with a one year subscription to Esquire. It's a gift that continues to give month after month, and will only cost me about $8. How great is that?!

So, in no particular order, here is a compiled list for ever character in your family:

For your mom: Good Housekeeping

For your younger cousin who is 12 going on 20: Seventeen Magazine

For your sister/girlfriend who is going to work out "like, tomorrow!" Women's Health

For your brother/boyfriend who is secretly coveting David Beckham's abs:
Men's Health


For your tough cousin who is concerned about issues from an urban perspective: Vibe

For the young career woman Martha Stewart Wannabe: Domino

For the metrosexual in your life: Details

For your dad to read when he has a little peace and quiet: Reader's Digest


Do you have anymore cheap gift ideas? What are you giving this year?

No comments: