Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's book buyback time!

Yay! It's my favorite time of the year - book buyback time, where I can attempt to recover a small percentage of money back on the books I had to buy for the past semester. I only have one book this year - from an online course I had to take - and have already had it "appraised" online. It's worth about $50 all around, which is good for me - that's a tank of gas! I usually end up at Off Campus , since they have always been able to give me more on my books, and buy back ones the Supe Store , who is pretty particular, won't take.

However, there are other places in the area:

Alabama Book Store,
has two locations on Bryant Drive (one near Tutwiler and one near The Strip) , and they're pretty friendly.

The College Store just opened a new location on 15th street.

Depending on how much you get back, you can use your money to treat youreself to an end of the year present, or put the money towards getting something for Mom - Mother's Day is May 10!

No comments: